Fresh off being named the 78th winner of the Heisman Trophy on Saturday at New York's Best Buy Theatre, Texas A&M freshman quarterback Johnny Manziel took his act a few blocks uptown to the Edward Sullivan Theater on Monday to give the Top Ten list on CBS' The Late Show with David Letterman.
Johnny Football delivered the Top Ten Perks of Winning the Heisman Trophy. Here's the list:
10) Old nickname -- Johnny Football; New nickname -- Heisman Trophy winner Johnny Football.
9) Get to use the "Heisman Winners Only" lane when at the highway toll plazas.
8) Maybe Mom will stop nagging me to go to dental school.
7) Of course, there's a six-figure recording contract.
6) This Saturday, guess who's driving the team bus?
5) I no longer have to go to practice.
4) I'll probably be the only Heisman winner at my high school reunion.
3) You also receive a bronze mouth-guard.
2) Get to appear on "Letterman" in the same city as my favorite show -- "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon"
1) My passport photo looks like this (strikes the Heisman pose).